Things went well as we had planned. We were heading to Canterbury City Centre by bus and stopped by near to Azouma Restaurant. It is an arabic buffet restaurant with delicious and awesome food. Well, it really is! Anyway, I don't have picture to show you guys. You know when it comes to food and eating, everything on mind is forgotten even it is just for a few snaps. The buffet started at 12 in the afternoon, and we nearly finished by 1.45 PM. Good enough this time because if we are to compare with the previous buffet, we spent about 3 hours eating and laughing hysterically. The buffet cost us about 10 pound each, with Pepsi as drink.
After that, we walked to Currys. Again accompanying Shap buying her first Ipod 4th generation. What a rich girl, =D. Alright, ignore it. Finish with that, we were then searching for the right place to perform our Zohor prayer. As usual, we would definitely hit some shop's fitting rooms. But this time, we chose Mark & Spencer's fitting rooms. And I just love one of the spring dress there. Lovely! The only problem was that, too expensive and didn't have the right size for me. So glad!
And guess what! We went to Amsterdam! Really, I saw many tulips there! But not a real Amsterdam of course, just a little Amsterdam called "Westgate Garden". Lots of beautiful flower here and there, and English people were everywhere landing on the green grass doing the perfect sunbathing. When we were sunbathing as the English people did (in an acceptable way of sunbathing), there came two little boys who laughing out loud. We looked at them and they suddenly said "Why are you fucking looking at us?". I was like, "Haa sudahhh...". Alright, ignore them! A few minutes later, one of the boys was pulling his friend near to us. His head was close to my feet. They did it for few times, and there were moments when the boys made a "kissing" signal, and slowly said "beautiful" to us. Thank God there were children, if not....Anyway, that didn't just stop there. While these two boys were playing around, this one boy suddenly threw a sock to a friend of mine, Sheida. And that really triggered the lost of Sheida's patience. "Is it a funny thing to do? Is it?" "Idiot!" I didn't believe she said this because she never got angry before, at least not in front of my eyes. The boys said "We are not bitch" and Athirah gave a perfect reply "Yes, you are". Never ever think that we are toys that you can play around, because we too deserve the same respect as you want others to give you. To get things settled, we got off and left those two boys with unsatisfied faces. Ahhh....this is what we call life. Isn't it?
Enough with those silly incidents, we then walked back to the City Centre and stopped at one of the bookshops. We spent quite some time there, and I managed to buy 3 novels and one wordsearch collection book. At first, I was thinking of buying the book "Men from Mars, Women from Venus" but it sounded not pretty much promising if I could read it because I already had one called "Why Men Don't Listen, and Women Can't Read Maps" written by Allan & Barbara but never get the chance to finish reading it.
p/s: I don't fancy romantic English novel. I'm more into fictional family based novels. That's why I read more on Danielle Steel's instead of Nicholas Sparks' like other people do. I'm aiming at reading Tony Parson's books. Not now because I have got a lot of things to do at the moment. Will catch this later! Hopefully! May Allah bless us all. =)

so that means im not into commitment yet..haha..thats why i dont like reading heavy stuff like Danielles Steel's books..lols..
I'm not saying anything like that. Haha. People are just different. Different. =D
nk tnye dr td dh tp segan nk tnye kat FB... ape bende dlm poket trex sampai berkepuk poket trex?? hahaha
carl..saya baru perasan! =D alamak alamak. handphone kot. mungkin tersalah posisi =P hahaha
ni haa lg satu soalan... bila aida nak beli Ipod nye?? haha
sheida is the best! hehe..
carl:kah2..pakai skinny..tu yg nmpk ketat.lols
it is interesting to read this. knowing other country in the eyes of Malaysian tru blog entry. at least I can know a lil bit from this writing.
ah.. novels. i rarely read English novels actually. but I used to read this one called Sophie's World. Do you know that novels. but it is philosophic and jurisprudence type of novel.
carl: aida tunggu carl beli dulu. deal tak macam tu? =P
Ili :
Indeed she is! haha. terkejut tengok sheida marah =D
Fyzal:
InshaAllah, I will share more and more stories =D
Haven't heard about that novel before. Maybe you're into non-fiction books, with philosophy and all. maybe...hehe