Alone.

Ihsan: Google
I am left alone. Yes alone. In this big big big house (Big enough for me). My other housemates are all on a trip, travelling to 4 countries; Austria, Slovakia, Budapest, and Prague. I don't mind staying alone at home, because I am used to it anyway. I'm fine if I am to be alone while my dear friends are not around, but I couldn't bear the fact if Mom and Dad leave me. That is such unbearable pain to handle. Even if Mom and Dad are just going to Pasar Tani, or do some shopping, I would cry and beg for them not to leave me at home. If they want to attend their friends' children's wedding ceremonies, I would definitely follow them. Wherever they go, I will. That remains even at this age. 

Anyway, I feel really appreciated when I knew my friends really care about me. Thank you guys! I did cry inside knowing how much you worry about me staying alone. Athirah keeps saying "take care and ask someone to accompany me if I need". Ummi would say "stay with sheida at their house". Sheida texted me "if I need anything call or text her, and told me that I can count on her", Ili tweeted me "She's coming here tomorrow to give me my lunch I bet", and Fatin also tweeted me "She's too coming here, but not knowing when". Thanks again friends, may Allah bless and be with you guys.

Don't worry. I'm safe and sound at home. InshaAllah. =)

Ihsan: Google
p/s: I suddenly stop writing my assignment and thinking of writing this entry =D May Allah bless. Amin Amin.
Talked to Abah, Ma, Angah and Mak Muda this morning. How I really miss them. Promise to call Mak Muda again tomorrow. =) 

2 Responses so far.

  1. Ilidina.. says:

    tweet or skype or ym me if u want someone to accompany u tonight..ok?tomorrow i'll come bring u ur lunch/dinner..haha..maybe ptg skit sy dtg k?

  2. Unknown says:

    of course everyone is worried bout u.

Leave a Reply