Dizziness and Nausea, stop hurting me.

Again, I'm feeling so sick right now. I'm having terrible headache and nausea. Last two days, I had the exact headache. I felt like riding roller coaster, and my head was spinning upside down. I thought the world I was living on was making its own drift. "World drift". Anyway, I decided to consume panadol instead of pain killer. The moment I stood, I was so dizzy, and I tried to sit on the floor right beside my bed. My stomach had a terrifying fight. I felt like vomiting, but I didn't. It took me about one minute to get the pill into my mouth. Seriously, it was not good. So yes, I gathered the strength to stand and get back to my comfy bed and tried to have my sleep. Well, it was a pleasure to be able to have such a nice sleep. 

Indeed, I did place my hand on my forehead. Phewww...
However, the pain didn't go away as easy as I thought. When I woke up for subuh, once again I could feel the extreme pain on my head. I tried to walk to the toilet for wudhu'. When I was in there, I almost lost the balance of my body, I lean my body on the wall but it didn't help much. Luckily, I was able to hold to the shower curtain before I fell down. Have you ever felt that? That was so stressful, wasn't that? Done with it, I got out of the toilet and ready for the subuh prayer. While praying, I tried very hard to keep myself standing and I really felt like my feet was not on the floor. 

After I had finished the prayer, without having the chance to make the dua', I suddenly felt the urge that came from my stomach asking me to vomit something.  I took off 'kain sembahyang' and left it unfold and quickly ran into the toilet. "Hey girl, nausea is coming!" Well, exactly that was nausea, not vomiting. It was nothing to vomit. And the whole day was a mess, the pain was still there. Yes, the pain of dizziness. And now, I think it comes again. What's wrong with me? I suspect myself of having this pain because I used to read novel with no lights except with help from my laptop's light for a week. I don't have any serious vision problem, except for the 'silau'. But then, I guess I might also suffer from migraine which I have never had before. Just hope that everything's going to be fine. 

Well, I didn't sleep on the toilet floor. 
Here, it says that I need ginger, lemon, green tea, high carb foods, cold compress, lay down and herbal teas as the remedy for my sickness. 

Maybe, this article also explains why I have this kinda dizziness. 

p/s : Even at the moment of writing this, I could feel the pain on my eyes. I need a fresh shower to keep me FRESH! Take care guys! May Allah bless and keep us healthy. =)

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Avoid wearing any spectacles with brown colour or similar.

    Vitamin C juga boleh memberi ketenangan, dan juga koko. Tapi kalau minum terlebih, takut mudah mengantuk.

    I can't ever imagine, bagaimana kesakitan ini. Moga cepat sembuh..amin..

  2. @Azree

    I don't wear spectacles. And I guess, vitamin C could me, hehe. Thank you so muchhh! InshaAllah, harap dah tak sakit sakit dahh. Have a great life as well alright! =)

Leave a Reply