A week at Esset in August, 2009

I could vividly remember a blissful week we had at ESSET. It was supposed to be the week of pre-departure briefing for all students who were under KPM scholarship. We met many people there, both PPC programme and B.Ed TESL programme. The stay at ESSET was really awesome. It was like staying in a hotel. And yesss, the food too was marvellous. We were divided into small teams, and we too were introduced to KPM officers. 

I know it sounds crazy, suddenly pointing out something that had been a long time ago. It was because I found something really interesting. I was looking at my personal file, and my eyes were amazed after seeing 5 pieces of small notes. Those were given during one of the programme at ESSET when we were asked to choose 5 friends and write them a simple note saying how much we appreciated them. Surprisingly, I still keep them. Anyway, that's not really a surprise because I used to keep all the letters and notes that my friends had given me since I was in primary school. Maybe one day I can share my personal stuffs with someone. =)

At first, I was thinking of taking pictures but then it seems too complicated for me. So, I write them down. Thank you friends. And you know that I feel so blessed to have you guys in my life. 

"I don't know why but I like your style. Maybe bcoz awak tau cara nak interact with others. Xtau la apa nak cakap tapi ape pun I love you as my fwen. Muah muah." - Fyza

"You have me and I do hope I have you" - Muna

"Setiap manusia dilahirkan dengan kelebihan masing-masing. Jadi anggaplah dirimu seorang yang sangat berguna dan bernilai" - Zue

"Z rase Aida memang ditakdirkan untuk Z. =) " - Zz

"Persahabatan umpama sungai yang mengalir. Ia sentiasa mengalir...dan tidak akan berhenti..." - Cik Abby a.k.a Trex

p/s: Spot the guy who was wearing the red shirt? I used to admire him. And everytime  he came to my group and took some pictures. My heart pounded fast. I felt nervous whenever his eyes met mine. Anyway, he was the official photographer for our programme at ESSET. And Z would whisper at my ears "Da, dia tengok awak".  It was funny and now I wish that I could meet him again. I guess he's a married guy now. 

A brave confession. No one knew about this, only me and Z. =D That's what we call as "kenangan"

8 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    dia mmg hensem.kah2..erk..sy tulis tu?mcm bkn sy je

  2. part hensem tu tolak tepi. but then, senyuman dia sangat la manis. I could hardly forget his smile! =D

    anyway, dah tunjuk bukti. itu memang awak yang tulis =P

  3. Unknown says:

    mcm abe rey ishak i lols..tu bkn saya!!!kah2

  4. Ilidina.. says:

    zz pnye ayat mmg best..aida mmg ditakdirkan tuk z..haha..btw,sape mamat tuh?gmbo tk clear..hik3..

  5. @Athirah

    tak gaya langsung remy ishak. abang baju merah lagi comel. haha

  6. @lini hasan

    ehem ehem jugak =P
    hehe, biasa la zaman budak budak. but then, abang ni tengok kita. kita pun tengok la balik. =D

  7. @ilidina

    zz kan selalu macam tu. haha.

    sebab gambar tak clear la saya letak. kalau clear mana la boleh nak letak. habis kan berebut semua. hehe

Leave a Reply