Too much of highlighting. And it's running out of INK.

Ihsan: Google
This week's highlights 

14th March : Micro-teaching [checked]
16th March : Investigating English assignment 
17th March : Presentation on Teaching Literature 

Next week's highlight

23th March : First and Second Language Acquisition assignment

Then thennnn, hoorayyy! A month of Easter break is coming. Say goodbye to classes. Tell you what, I don't enjoy waking up in the morning "Goshhh, got class at 9" and I don't like a tiring day, having a thought that class finishes at 5. How on earth could I get a B.Ed TESL degree if only I keep complaining 'don't like this' 'don't like that'? I'm trying now. And I pray that my degree would be the first special gift for mom and dad. I will. InshaAllah. A long way to go, but still, I'm aiming for Master degree and PhD, or else I will end up being a master chef at home with kids and husband. Don't worry, that will do as well. =)

And Paris is on the list too. Right away after the Easter break starts, I'm off to Paris. I will make sure to conquer Eiffel Tower and Disneyland! Too much of imagination. I bet it's a hallucination. That's serious. It's just a humour that is not actually considered as something humorous to laugh at. But still guys, I'm serious, I'm going to Paris. InshaAllah.

Anyway, let's just finish talking about some rubbish stuffs. I was thinking of highlighting more and more activities to do throughout this coming holiday. Let's us do the highlighting together, shall we?

Ihsan: Google
1. Finishing 3 assignments : Contemporary Educational Issues, Professional Practice Portfolio, Teaching Literature Project (that shows how productive I will be)

2. Creating a new blog. I mean an educational type of ESL blog (English as Second Language). Sharing some useful teaching methodology to be used by an English teacher, or maybe I could write about my experiences being an English trainee teacher. Keep dreaming Aida, keep dreaming. If you're hardworking enough to do that.

3. Writing the next part of my own cerpen, or end up watching movies.

4. Reading Danielle Steel's novels or Malay novels. Whatever books. 

5. Revision on final exams. Trust me, this won't do. 

Okey, that's all for now. Any suggestion, please come forward and tell me. You don't have to come forward, just stay wherever you're, and give some "stunning" comments. May Allah bless you guys.

p/s:  Don't make it hard to yourself, just smile and laugh a little. Because it makes your days sparkle with happiness.

|| Risau bila tengok balik perancangan sendiri. Sebaik-baik perancangan datangnya dari Allah. Dan kalau la tidak diberi kesempatan, saya redha. Hidup dan mati kita kerana Allah. Teruskan beribadah selagi masih ada waktu. InshaAllah. Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan dan segala perancangan. Amin. ||

One Response so far.

  1. ESL blog! i had that thought a year ago but kept it to myself. not confident enough i guess. huhu
    if ur gonna do, go for it! i support no matter what. cewah ;D thehee~

Leave a Reply