Ni Hao! Wo jiao Li Jia Ning!

Ihsan: Google
Wo de lao shi hen piao liang! Ta hen hen hao! 

Ni qu nar?

Ni shi na guo ren? 

Ni jia zai nar? 

Ni de ai hao shi shen me?

Ihsan: Google
I'm going crazy. Really. It was fun to do a short role play. But the moment individual speaking test came, I was like "What theee....., why was it too hard Lao shi?". Some of my friends were reading the text with the pinyin on the table. But me? I lost my text. I suspect my text has been stolen! Anyoneee? tell me, where on earth is my text? Aida, no one wants to steal your text laaa! It's just a piece of cheap paper. 

Lao shi came to the class with a cassette recorder. It was big, and old! It must be heavy I guess. Everyone had to do the individual speaking test, speaking with microphone. It was like giving a speech. I'm not used to hold a microphone. That explains very well that I don't do karaoke. Singing? only mumbling. Even if I do singing, I won't sing in front of others. *malu* but if you ask me to recite al-quran, haaa, itu boleh =D

Anyway, we have done it really well. The role-play, individual speaking test, and individual Q&A session also ticked. Nothing much to worry. Another presentation to finish by tomorrow, and the day after is the day of submitting our assignment. Really need some rest in Paris. =)

Ihsan: Google
p/s: Allah will surely protect us, the Muslims. And Islam will rule the world one day. 

6 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    the radio cassette is bulky!like 80's..haha..

  2. agree! She's sooo funny! anyway, that's CCCU's cassette recording. pheww. so poor =D

  3. Unknown says:

    Radio cassette tu sama aja dgn di sini.

    Ingatkan lagi canggih :)

  4. Azree :

    seriously, that one lagi besaaaar! haha. agaknya malaysia lagi canggih =D

  5. neesa_jun says:

    nin fang xin..huanyi hen rongyi...huahuahuahua...senang la sangat... =p teringin nak blaja mandarin sampai betul2 leh sembang mandarin ngan apek jual ikan...leh minta diskaun...kononnya... =p

  6. neesa_jun :

    boleh bolehh. jom sama sama belajar mandarin. yeayy! boleh jadi 3rd language dahh. hehe

Leave a Reply