"ESL? buat apa?"

Ihsan: Google
I feel sleepy. And I feel like walking down the streets, while both eyes are closing, picking up one or two new handbags and shoes. Or maybe new jewellery and watches. Nonsense!  I really feel sleepy now. I woke up at 5.30 and haven't had enough sleep. Preparing lunch at 8.30 am sounds crazy. Too bored I guess. 

First assignment has been submitted today. Thank you Is for helping us handed in our assignments. May Allah bless you friend. I have got a presentation on Teaching Literature tomorrow, and one more assignment to be done before next Wednesday. What else to write before I'm off to my comfy bed....

Haaa,,,

I did ask Athirah about the idea of ESL blog.

"Awak, nak tak kita buat blog ESL tu? Nanti saya create new blog lepas tu saya invite awak as author"

"ESL? buat apa?"

Aida is feeling so so down. Maybe I could do it on my own. I explained to her that ESL blog could be like a journal. We both can write whatever we want to as a way of reflecting what we have learnt in class, or maybe something interesting that we can share to the world. It also acts as a platform to improve our writing. Maybe.  

Well, I think I will come up with a new idea. Soon. If it is not soon, then ignore it. Or else I could just forget about it. =)

May Allah bless. It's now 2.15 PM. My bed is calling, I'm sorry. Bye byeee. 

p/s: it is like talking to no one. =D

9 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    If you are capable to that, then just do it..

    Boleh jadi rujukan selingan~

  2. Haikal says:

    sokong idea blog ESL tu...

  3. @athirah

    jom la jom la. hahaha

  4. @azree

    InshaAllah, entah entah ini semua hanya MIMPI. haha. will try, inshaAllah kalau berkeyakinan tinggi =D

  5. @lini hassan

    as! haha. sebenarnya belum malam. tadi tu tidur petang. hehehe

  6. @haikal

    nak tak saya invite awak carl jadi author? hehehe =D

  7. Haikal says:

    eh jangan la... sy tak confident nak jd author... support gitu gitu je bole la... hehe

Leave a Reply