Why do you have a blog? Tell me.

Hello guys! Assalamualaikum. How's this 2012 treating you so far? I hope everything is still under control, and may Allah ease all our plans. InshaAllah. As usual, I have always been busy with assignments, dissertation and classes. But my days are getting busier with school observation at Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School which is in Dartford. Almost 1 hour and 15 minutes drive from Canterbury. It is quite far, I would say. Well, let's not talk about this now. I was thinking about updating the story of my observation in some other posts, maybe next week. (If only I have the will to write one) 

Again and again, I keep wondering my purpose of having this blog. What really drives me to write? To be honest, I don't know. I have never thought that one day I would have a blog and started to write posts in English. Why English? Because I believe this is a good means of practising writing. I was not a good user of English. And I never ever thought that I would be an English teacher; teaching kids grammar, asking them to write, and motivating them to communicate and speak in English. This is totally not my dream. When I was in school, people would laugh at me whenever I spoke English. Nahh, It wasn't true. Because I never had a chance to speak, really. My English teacher rarely gave me opportunities to speak. Maybe, it was quite embarrassing to ask a student like me to speak English. Maklumlah budak kampung. 

It is quite surprising to know that my best friend has just deleted her blog. I was a bit upset. (Which I myself couldn't explain why). When I was informed that her blog has been successfully deleted, it somehow triggers me to think what is actually my purpose of having this blog? To make money? No advertisement on blog. To attract more followers? Not even sharing my blog link to any other social networks, not facebook and absolutely not twitter. Arghh, I really have no idea. All I know is, blog is among the places where I could release my stress. Blog sometimes can be a good company. This blog allows me to write down what I have in mind. It is true. After all, blog is the means where I find my present. That dramatic huh? 

You may have read many other blogs, which each of them has different styles and purposes (personal, religious, entertainment, gossip, political, education, etc.) Among all the blogs, I quite fancy blogs that contain religious education and also personal stories. There are two or three blogs which I really really like reading. These blogs often share stories about family, kids and travelling. It is really relaxing to read their stories at the same time imagining my own future. Truthfully, I do hope that one day I could write and share stories about my happy family; husband and kids. I would love to post photos when we are on holiday, and celebrating birthdays and anniversary. Too much imagination. See, the power of blog. It could extract what I am thinking, and transfer the information into a written form. Whoahh. Amazing.

Alright, I shall stop writing. It is half past eleven. And it's getting late. My eyes are getting sleepy. I should get  enough sleep now. Good morning Malaysia, and nighty night people in Canterbury! 

#what would happen to this blog if one day I am no longer in this world? Should I ask someone to delete this blog or ask the person to continue writing on my behalf? Whenever I think about death, I start to get worried. I am not ready. And I am afraid too. I don't know if my deeds are enough to bring me to the heaven. May Allah forgive my sins. And I pray that my family and my loved ones are placed among the people who live for the sake of Allah. 

5 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    can release my stress with blogging..all the best...i am not good in english..no confident to write in english..at least i can try my best..

  2. Ija

    don't worry. English is not our first language. So, that explains why we're not that good in English. I hated English so much when I was in school. hehe. All the best to you! =)

  3. thus your purpose of having the blog is to enable you t write something regardless people read it or not. if people want to read let it be, if otherwise let be as well.

    so write as long as you can write. at least this is one thing you will leave behind one day.

  4. Fyzal

    Yes! you spotted my purpose of having this blog! hehe. Indeed, I hope one day this blog will be my precious reminiscences of my life story. And I do hope it could inspire others, maybe not now but in the future. who knows. hehe. thank you! and happy blogging to you! May Allah bless! =)

  5. de'X says:

    not for money or become popular by having followers..but because I wanna share my life with others even I don't know who they are.

Leave a Reply