I do miss blogging. I miss the spirit of writing in the middle of night, just for my own satisfaction. When you do blogging, somehow it helps to release your stress. Or maybe it makes it even more worse. It depends.
I have problems in writing a post in 'bahasa' (Bajet minah salleh la tu!) Err err, absolutely not. It just feels so different. I did try to write one or two posts in 'bahasa', but every time I finished writing a paragraph, I was like 'Appropriate ke tak ni?' 'Betul ke ni?'. And finally, I ended up deleting them. Such a waste kan? There are times when you think, writing in English is far more suitable and proper to be used. I find it too cheesy expressing things in 'bahasa'. It is like when you tell someone you love 'Saya cintakan awak' instead of 'I love you'. Bahasa really has a strong emotional effect on the addressee. Believe it or not, maybe, it is just me after all, the only person who thinks it that way.
Truthfully, it's not that serious issue pun. (Now your bahasa and English are jumping all over the place). And for me, whether you write in bahasa or English, it doesn't really matter. That is your own preference.
After I have been practising writing in English, I have come to realise that I have become too sensitive over my own grammatical errors. It is like you have turned yourself to a rule-based person, and errors are totally unacceptable. Sampai tahap yang macam 'Eh, ni salah ni, singular subject should be parallel with singular verb'. Haa, lebih kurang macam tu la. I pity my future students to have a teacher like me. Too obsessed with grammar rules.
Alright, that's all for tonight. I need to wake up early because tomorrow's class is starting at 9. First week of the 2nd term is really tough for me. I'm in serious need to trail back my motivation. And don't forget Aida, your assignment is due tomorrow. Tawakkal.
# cheesy: a borrowing word which is initially derived from someone. cool.

bestnye ...overseas..
cheesiness is the new hip. :P
either way, just keep on writing alright :)
mentang2 awk cikgu bi.kah2
athirah - saya belum jadi cikgu bi lah. lalala~
I do understand what you mean, about some things being easier for expression in English. I suppose since we're TESL students we get used to the idea of English and it's not wrong, since we'll one day become English teachers. So long as we still hold true to our roots!
And you're wrong, your pupils will be lucky to get a teacher like you:) Grammar does, after all, make up the language, so you have to be particular about it, don't you? (I'm a bit obsessed about grammar too, hehe)