To my dear dear friend, happy 23rd birthday. Tomorrow will be the day when you're officially 23. A day when you'll be very busy replying your friends' wishes on facebook, twitter, and all. At this very moment, there have been lots and lots of wall posts being posted on your wall. 23 is not just a number, and we're all aware of that. It means our responsibility as a servant to Allah, a daughter to our parents, a sister to our siblings, a student to our teachers, a future teacher to our future students, or even a future wife to our dearly future husband is increasing every minute, hour, and day that passes us.
Thank you for always being a good friend to me. We fight, we argue, we cry but we're still friends. Everything that happened in the past, was just one part of our friendship story. You're my best friend who are always with me, every bad and good moments. Though there are times when you hated me for what I wasn't even sure why you did that. I was lost in searching for your best support I could ever hope for from a friend that I trust.
These past years have taught us to be strong, to always appreciate each other's existence. That's what I have learnt. I could still remember watching blood dripped down your finger when you got cut. And I was so ego at first to even look at you, but I couldn't stand hearing your cry. I was so worried that time. And I'm sorry for that. And again, I'm sorry for any other things that have hurt you. I forgive you for everything too. (Not that holed door that you kicked with your kung fu!) Hehe!
Thank you awak for always trying to understand this complicated me. On your 23rd birthday, I pray that your days will be filled with smiles and happiness. May your life be blessed, and I pray for Allah to always protect you. Do know that you're a proud daughter of your parents! And that will give you motivation to be the first-class degree holder! =D
Remember to forget the past, you no longer own them. Take care of the present, and pray for a better and blessed future. Be happy! And smile! I'll always be here for you. Always.

sorry again..thnks 4 this one my friend..love u always:)