Click for : PART 1
As I said before, on the day the PMR result was announced, Mom and Abah came along with me to MRSM. I was too worried about my result. I didn't want to upset both of them. Alhamdulillah, even though it wasn't a straight A's result but with 7A 1B (geography), I was still grateful. Well, who cares anyway to get B in geography? No one would give a damn for not mastering the world geography. Bla..bla..bla.. Alhamdulillah, my praise be to Allah that Mom and I now become very close friends.
As I said before, on the day the PMR result was announced, Mom and Abah came along with me to MRSM. I was too worried about my result. I didn't want to upset both of them. Alhamdulillah, even though it wasn't a straight A's result but with 7A 1B (geography), I was still grateful. Well, who cares anyway to get B in geography? No one would give a damn for not mastering the world geography. Bla..bla..bla.. Alhamdulillah, my praise be to Allah that Mom and I now become very close friends.
I have become the role model for my younger sister and younger brothers. I wanted Angah, Adik yong and Izani followed what I did. I wanted them to respect Mum and Dad. So, I started the culture of kissing and hugging. I, too, started the culture of wishing Mom and Dad "Happy birthday" "Happy Mother's Day" and "Happy Father's Day". So I thought, if I began this I was sure my other siblings would follow back what I did. My three brothers Abang Ery, Abang Lue, and Abang Joe were kinda shy to do this at first because they thought they were too old already. But as time goes by, they are now used to it. Alhamdulillah. And every time when a special day comes, for example, Mom's birthday. I will forward a message to all of my family members "Abah, Abang Ery, Abang Lue, Abang Joe, Angah, and Adik Yong" to remind that today's Mom's birthday. I just want Mom to be happy. That's all. And that same goes to Abah. Everything for Mom and Abah. I will never forget to say "Terima kasih Abah" "Terima kasih Ma". Somehow, I do miss the moment when Abah kissed on my forehead, and Mom, on the other hand, would kiss on my both cheeks.
Between Mom and I, we seek for each other's advice a lot. Mom will ask for my opinions before she buys new handbag, clothes and many more. I will be her loyal listener whenever she needs one. That's why sometimes we speak to each other on the phone more than an hour. Mom, at the age of 48 this year, and Dad, 50, are so lucky. Allah has given them 3 daughter-in-laws and 3 grandchildren. I'm not saying that my family is a great family, but at least I'm proud to say that we're happy to be for each other.
I could still remember last year, when we were on our way back from KL to Kelantan with Abang Joe and his wife. Kak Mieha had safely delivered a baby girl 'Nik Noor Naura Auni', so we were heading back to Kelantan for her "pantang" at my home. Surprisingly, baby Naura shared the same birthday with her Daddy, 2nd of August. Anyway, back to the point, I still have a strong memory when Mom fell asleep on the car and placed her head on my lap. Subhanallah, I didn't know how to describe that feeling but I was so blessed. Mum was having a headache and she couldn't help herself to be comfortable on the car. So, I tried to make some jokes with Mum at the back seats and laughing without reasons. And Abang Joe was like "Bakpo gak suko suko".
To be continued...
I could still remember last year, when we were on our way back from KL to Kelantan with Abang Joe and his wife. Kak Mieha had safely delivered a baby girl 'Nik Noor Naura Auni', so we were heading back to Kelantan for her "pantang" at my home. Surprisingly, baby Naura shared the same birthday with her Daddy, 2nd of August. Anyway, back to the point, I still have a strong memory when Mom fell asleep on the car and placed her head on my lap. Subhanallah, I didn't know how to describe that feeling but I was so blessed. Mum was having a headache and she couldn't help herself to be comfortable on the car. So, I tried to make some jokes with Mum at the back seats and laughing without reasons. And Abang Joe was like "Bakpo gak suko suko".
To be continued...


Thank you
:)
@Azree
kenapa thank you? confused, hehe
very inspiring...
and so, thanks for sharing...
how coincidence it is for you to write this...
just before my father's birthday...
i might as well do the same thing to him...
coz like you said...things might've change...
even its just minor...
@syaftome
InshaAllah. be a good example to our siblings. We may not always be perfect, at least we try to make one.
I have a lot to share. There are always ups and downs in my life. And I'm thankful for I have my family with me. Alhamdulillah.
May Allah bless you and your family. Amin Amin. =)