Well, I know this is not the right place to say whatever so called "speech". Perhaps you saw how annoyed I was during the micro-teaching. Let's just reflect back, we didn't expect you guys to say "You did a great job!" "Excellent teaching!". We just want you to give your very best to co-operate with us as teachers. Must it be that hard? We planned it, suddenly, all you can give was just the letter of "Z". If you were me, would you be so surprised or would you be happy? It wasn't a 6-year-old kid, but a 22-year-old adult. I did try to calm myself. During the monitoring, I was happy to see one of the groups really participated, but the others? Just mumbling whatever-hell-word. And sometimes I was so sad to see how my other friends and I found it so hard to get the students engaged, but sadly all they could give was that "chatting around". We didn't give answer to students before the lesson started, wanna know why? because we wanted it to be original, we wanted that was how it looked in the real classroom situation. So that, we could improve what need to be improved, and we could see what are our strengths and weaknesses. Sorry guys, I'm aware of this, that I shouldn't be feeling this way, that I should act professionally. We're not good teachers yet, but we just hope we can be ones in the future. That's all. We take any feedback whether they're good or bad positively. Well, at least, try to cooperate so that we know that our teaching is worth. We did our very best to participate your lesson, and why can't you do the same? I'm sorry, terribly sorry. I just feel so bad when I got angry. Whatever it is, thank you because of this I learn people are just different, and they want best for themselves, but not for others. I say this because I don't want to be hypocrite talking bad behind, and all I want is to be honest. =)
p/s : Now we realise, it's not easy to be a teacher. And sometimes all you need is "Move on, and be sincere"


aida, thank you for pointing it out. i knew it was me who u mentioned about 'z'. first thing, i'm so sorry, seriously I didn't have any intention to spoil ur group's lesson plan or whatsoever. seriously i didn't. but it just a nature u know, it's how a real classroom looks like. even if u get 'an A classroom', u couldn't and shouldn't expect PERFECTION from them. i know u wanted everything went smoothly but it didn't work as u thought it would be. u couldn't expect students to obey all your instructions. as we all know, this micro-teaching TEACHES us to experience the REAL classroom. and I know we as friends should support each other. *i support u and all of our friends. the things that happened in class just now are scenarios that u most probably encounter during your lesson in the future.
but i don't mean to say that it wasn't my fault. IT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT GIVING FULL COOPERATION. (again, i'm so sorry). but i do hope u take this as a positive point, will u? :)
If we expect 22 year old students to be like 22 year old students (apekah punya ayat ni), not 17 year old students as we are supposed to be in the classroom, there is no point for us to do the micro-teaching, dear.
but whatever it is, thank you for this entry (at least i know my fault) and u talked straight away. :)
trex and muna, sorry if i didn't give anything u expected from me. insya-Allah, i'll try to be better, okay? :)
So basically we know how it hurts when our lesson just got messy. No harm done, and saying that I pointed it straight away to you, that's not the point. Because if you realise there were some more who said "Z". I'm taking this positively, that's why I said, at least show us that all we did was worth. That's all. Obviously, we can't be a 17-year-old student, but we can show how a future teacher helps each other by paying attention right? So yes, I said it already sorry, and i'm reflecting well what happened today =)
yeah, let's take this lesson as a lesson for both of us (okay2, all of us) to be better ppl, students and teachers-to-be. :)
sorry again~
hehe, inshaAllah. sorry if it hurts you or others anyway. Because I don't want others to think that I'm saying bad behind, so by doing this, I just hope others will reflect on this and me as well. This is for real, aida mintak maaf. =)