"It's the present that matters the most"

Ihsan : Google
I was thinking of finishing the next part of my cerpen, eventually, I get stuck not knowing where to start. Well, frankly speaking, I did some kinda rough plot during Viv's class. You don't have to worry because I also did my note taking. I was doing two things at once, it may be because I used to it. Okey, let me just say that I have read something somewhere. And after reading those I was speechless knowing the fact how her life has been so hard but still she could pretend to smile, not to bother about others if they ever badmouth her. I know it too well how much it hurts, I have experienced it. Pretending to be okay while you are not, and there came a time when I thought why this world was never being fair to me. I wasn't asking much, all I wanted was only a little happiness. Now you tell me, if you ever see me smiling without reason, laughing at unnecessary things. Because I just did, and I'm smiling now. You don't need to pay for a smile, not even a penny. The only thing you have got to do is to remember no matter how hard your life has been, there're others whose their lives have been much harder than you. And in every hardship you go through, God has promised a great pleasure and joy for you. 

If in the past I ever felt my life pretty much like a needle in a haystack, now I would say my present life has been surrounding by fortunate moments and it will stay as unforgettable. That's a promise I made, to make my present worth remembering. Because after all, it's the present that matters the most.

7 Responses so far.

  1. kenapa tiba tiba ada "waaa.." haha

  2. Unknown says:

    sebab waaaa..haha

  3. haha... bahaya kena hack2 neh kan?

    akan menanti cerpen itu.. ;)

    besides. women are great at multitasking.

  4. the beauty of the world does not depend on how happy ur,but on how others can b becoz of u :D

  5. @jard :

    itu lah, bila dah kena hack. semua dia rembat. That's why women can be really great.

  6. @noah:

    tapi tak boleh jugak, we need to be happy to make others happy =P

Leave a Reply