It was on 21st July, Abang Lue, Kak Linda and I went to Ice Room in Senawang. Abang Lue and his wife have always promised to take me to the Ice Room once I was in Seremban. So yes, I decided to spend few days in Seremban.
I went to Seremban by Komuter which totally sucked. It was my first ride on Komuter to Seremban, and the unlucky part was the train broke down at Bandar Tasik Selatan Station. I was so angry and unsatisfied with the service. They should have checked earlier so it would not give any trouble to the passengers. There were so many people on that train. I had seen two aunties who came from Perak (If I'm not mistaken) with so many baggage with them. One of them kept complaining like a mother who was nagging to her child. She was so upset because Serdang which was the next station after Bandar Tasik Selatan was just so close. She wanted to stop at Serdang, I could hear she was saying "Tinggal satu station je lagi. Kalau nak rosak dekat situ pun takpe la jugak". I was like "Kalau macam tu saya pun nak train tu rosak dekat Seremban la jugak". I was smiling to myself while thinking how funny it was when it came to this very moment, everyone seemed to be very selfish.
I was with my junior, Syara. She stopped at Bangi Station where her house was. It was really good knowing how kind she was. Well, we just got the opportunity to get to know each other, because back in Canterbury I wasn't really close to my juniors, except for few people like Shap which was like a younger sister to me.
Anyway, I arrived in Seremban at 6. And my body was so smelly. Can you imagine how bad it was to be on the train with so many people, and that made my body perspiring. And what wasn't good was my throat. I suffered bad sore throat with coughing. Well at least, with the coughing condition, it didn't stop me from eating Mango Ice Cream at Ice Room which was the best place for Ice Cream! Now, I'm craving. Abang Lue and Kak Linda were having Nuts Ice Cream (Something about nuts, I couldn't remember the exact name for it). We too ordered Watermelon Juice, Chicken Chop, Chips, Famous Nasi Goreng Kampung (I wasn't so sure what was so famous about it, at least it tasted good). After all, we were so full! Really full. Thank you to my lovely brother and sister-in-law. You both know how much I love you guys. And you may read this as well. I have more to write about you two. So many. And I admire how you both take good care of each other, how you both love and miss each other. Most importantly, I knew I had never lost my brother even though he was married. He never stops being a caring brother. Thank you Abang.

"I went to Seremban by Komuter which totally sucked"
RAGE. My hometown woi!
BTW, Ice Room Senawang is just 5 minutes from my house. Despite that "just 5 minutes", I've never been there not even for once.
Macam sedap. Cis.
Kecik kecik! bukan salah seremban yang sucked! tapi komuter punya service on that day =D jangan marah yaaa.
Anyway, you should go to Ice Room. pleaseee go! hehe. I'll definitely go for the second time in the future. I will. =P
Ive always wanted to write this, but tak sanggup earlier. Now dah sanggup, hish betul tak senonoh! :DD
Blame Abang Lue for that tak-senonoh picture =D never mind, next time I'll make sure a 'sopan' picture while having my ice cream. Wanna join me? =P