I'm angry. And you?

I never tell anyone that I'm a person who hardly gets annoyed and angry at someone. Well, I'm a bad-tempered person. Many people know about it, some just don't. 

At many times, I am plagued with indecision and need a clear way out to calm myself, and not letting the bad anger to spread. I know it too well, when I'm angry, all the thoughts I have on mind can get very exaggerated and overly sensitive. However, no matter how bad my temper was, I often feel guilty. I would always regret and told myself  "Why did I do that? I could have controlled my emotions better!" Of course, it doesn't sound like a good bargain to me. To throw a tantrum, and then be upset over the stupid anger. Pfft. 

I'm sorry for being rude sometimes. And I know I made you cried. All I want to teach you is respect. You don't have to be so emotional. When you seek others' advice, then you have to really listen to it. Get it right, and think carefully. Make a good judgement. Don't have to end a phone call in such an arrogant and bold manner. Learn from it. It's not just you who get hurt. Me too, and most importantly 'her'. I realise that I'm not a good person either. But we both know we can be better if we are to show the respect to the other people in the same way we want others to treat us. 

I should have known how to handle my anger with istighfar and all. My mistake though for easily getting 'geram geram' at you. Sorry. 

We both cry after we get angry at each other. That shows how we love each other so unconditionally. 

One Response so far.

  1. I won't assume but it seems to be a fight between sibling. but again I don't jump to the conclusion. some people just need time to absorb what others told them (ie. advice). and yes it is true that controlling emotion (ie. anger) is not an easy task. maybe for some people but not for others. me myself used to have an issue of anger management but as I grow up, I just naturally learn to control it. emotion may need time as well :)

Leave a Reply