At some point, love can be so confusing. But you gotta ask yourself, what you really need and what you really want from your relationship. You can give thousands reasons and excuses to tell your partner that "my love for you is fading, and someone who's better than you is out there". You don't have the gut to do so. Or if you do, maybe you're just confused. Confused with yourself. But if you really really do, I guess that is because you have been hurting for so long. That you could no longer stand the hurt, the pain.
I'm not a doctor love, like everyone claims me to be. Seriously, I failed for so many times. Still countable la. But yes, I somehow wonder how a relationship can last for so long. Don't they feel bored about it? What are they talking about really? Everyday with the same questions, the same talking here and there, and the recycled jokes over and over again. But heyy, that what keeps the relationship going. You don't need to have different jokes everyday, different questions, different talking. But the most important thing is each other's presence. That will make your heart warmer, calmer, and make your smile brighter
So best friend, we never know what the future holds. But we still can work on our present. Well at least for now. I must be lying if I say love can only give happiness. Because love can give you pain too. It can be so hurtful. You will cry on bed and fall asleep with headache and wake up in the morning with the feeling of how much you have missed him.
Feelings can change. You love, you miss, you admire and you adore your loved one. But before you could blink, they all change. Hatred. Numb. And you don't have feelings anymore towards your so called partner. Some people can easily get bored. So they start approaching another person. Thought of giving their hearts a break. And wanted to clear all the mess in their heads. Well, please do so if you think that will settle your problems.
Even if you can run away from your problems, the problems will follow you after. You need to change yourself, the way you perceive things. There is no such thing as 'lelaki idaman' in this world. At least, that's what I feel. You gotta see the man you have found as your lelaki idaman. Then your heart will feel completely at ease.
Good luck in finding your true love. Semoga anda sentiasa bahagia. No more confusion okay NJS?
Even if you can run away from your problems, the problems will follow you after. You need to change yourself, the way you perceive things. There is no such thing as 'lelaki idaman' in this world. At least, that's what I feel. You gotta see the man you have found as your lelaki idaman. Then your heart will feel completely at ease.
Good luck in finding your true love. Semoga anda sentiasa bahagia. No more confusion okay NJS?

i found mine :)