Hi Muna,
I know you might not read this. Well, I suppose no one reads my blog. But who cares right. So, Happy birthday best friend. Thank you for always being supportive, helpful and for always being such a good friend to me, and others of course. I know I have done wrong. Bad heart. Bad attitude. Bad mouth. Bad action. But you, you have patient. Hardly get angry. And even if you feel hurt, you never tell us but keep it to yourself. And Na, don't get easily emotional yeh. If you have problems, share it with us. Don't show that EMO face. Seriously, that triggers our curiosity. And of course, we feel so annoying about that. Haha! So Muna, never forget that we're here, and we're friends. Best friends!
Sorry that we couldn't have such special birthday celebration. And sorry we don't have big and very expensive birthday present like we used to have when we were in the UK. How I miss that moment. Can we go back to UK? Seriously, I miss Canterbury. I miss 7 brymore. I miss Denis. I miss CCCU. Time flies so fast. Will we have time to hang out together in the future? Or we're just gonna have our own different paths? Sigh. This thought is killing me.
By the way, I wish you all the best. Be happy, be blessed, be healthy and be successful. Kahwin cepat cepat. Boleh melangkah kaki ke Johor. =D Moga terus bahagia dengan cik abam tersayang. Good luck Na! And Happy birthday!
Muna's birthday's celebration at PizzaHut Mid Valley!
![]() |
| Ready to go to Mid Valley! |
![]() |
| Macam biasa. Bajet Minah Arab yang misteri. With Trex's lesung pipit. |
![]() |
| Nervous I masa tenung you tauu. Muna cakap, geli tengok this pic. Auwww~ |
![]() |
| Right before air mata laju mengalir. I miss you Ma. I miss you. |




