The thirteenth day of October, 2012

I often have this 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' attitude. Whenever I'm not online, I always feel the urge to write something interesting on my blog. The ideas never stop flowing. And every significant incident happens, I will tell myself  'I am going to write about this on my blog'. But I never did.

Like the one happened on the Ainur & Azrul's wedding day. I was on my way to Damansara Damai from Sungai Buloh station with my other four friends. So, we took a taxi from the station. There was this one taxi driver who stood in front of the entrance of the station. He asked us where to go. So, we told him our destination. Since he didn't use the taxi meter, he asked for RM15 for five persons. We agreed to that fare, because we thought that was quite reasonable fare. Truthfully, I was quite shocked when he said it was okay if all five of us took his taxi. He was quite brave in a way that he dared to break the laws. I remember when Muna wanted to wear the front seat belt, and he said 'tak payah pakai la. dah memang salah dah pak cik bawak 5 orang dalam teksi ni'. This Pak cik was really annoying. He didn't know where the Ainur's brother's house was, but he still took us. We had the map to Ainur's brother's house, and all he did was pot pet pot pet 'Haa, kau dah ada peta pergi rumah dia. Kau cari la. Pak cik tak tahu. Kalau salah jangan marah pak cik. Kau sekolah tinggi Pak cik tak sekolah tinggi' . At that time, I felt like knocking his head. urghh. At least we found the house, but he didn't stop us in front of the house. He asked us to walk to the house on our own. Since he was ashamed that he was only a taxi driver, he thought that it was shameful to be there because that neighbourhood area seemed to belong to the rich people, big houses with guards on duty. The crucial part of that was this Pak Cik actually lied to us. He didn't ask for RM15, but RM20. We were so annoyed. We asked him why now asked for RM20. We only promised RM15 not RM20. So, he just kept giving excuses. We paid that RM20. And I closed the taxi door very aggressively. I knew it was rude, but I just couldn't control my anger.

13 October 2012
So that was the story that I wanted to write on this blog three days ago. 

Anyway, Azrul and Ainur have officially been announced husband and wife. Congratulations to our third couple who got married after Sheida and Faez, and Ira and husband. Shud, Man and Mira are getting married soon. How time flies. And I think I'm getting older too. Nahh, still young what. 

I celebrated my 23rd birthday. Thank you Allah for this great opportunity. For the life You have borrowed me, I'm grateful.

I am not into birthday's celebration. Really. Not really excited when it comes to my birthday. I think I'm too old to even celebrate it. I suppose birthday celebrations are only meant for kids. 

By the way, I had a blast celebration still. Athirah and Muna bought me a Secret Recipe cake on the night of my birthday. But I didn't finish eating it. Sorry guys. And we too celebrated at Pizza Hut Mid Valley. It was on them. It meant a lot to me. Thank you best friends. 

This year's birthday's highlight was him, last two year's too. He is the most special thing that has ever happened to me. I missed him, and I miss him still. 

He will be my hope, my strength and will always be the living source of my happiness. So, thank you for everything.

p/s: October is the most beautiful month among all. 

2 Responses so far.

  1. kz says:

    Wahh, i thought taxi driver like that is only in Egypt, this is kind of worse lah.

    Selamat hari lahir! Untunglah suka hadiah :P

  2. I think Malaysia is becoming Egypt too. Seriously, I felt like knocking his head, and sepak sepak his taxi. Maybe he needed that money. But still, that was so unethical.

    Terima kasih! Mesti la suka. Hadiah paling istimewa pernah dapat in 23 years. The best ever! =)

Leave a Reply