I woke up at 2 something in the morning, after having almost 6 hours of nice and sound sleep. It wasn't sound sleep as I claimed, because I kept on waking up and looking at the time; realising that it was still 11 pm, then 12 am, and 2 am. I thought I already had a long sleep with too many confusing dreams, and wished that when I opened my eyes, it was a new day with bright and sunny sunshine. But it wasn't.
I'm not fully recovered. Still a bit dizzy. And I felt myself so dehydrated when I was awake an hour ago. I was whimpering alone on my bed, hoping that there was someone beside me that could get me a drink so that I didn't have to get off of the bed. How cool was that.
Well, to be frank, I've never thought that the feeling of unconsciousness could freak me out. Before I passed out, I had a sudden terrible stomach ache and I couldn't bear a long standing. So, I sat on the chair and asked my friend, Athirah, to get Mestika oil, which is a medicated oil, in my bag. While waiting for her, I started to feel a bit of nausea. So, I decided to run to the toilet. Just after a few seconds, I thought my head was heavy and spinning. My whole body suddenly got numb, and cold. Just before I collapsed, I had a memory that I was calling for help. But now, I wasn't so sure, if that really happened or not.
I was half-awake when I was unconscious. I could barely hear what the people around me were saying. The only voice that could reach my ears was Ummi's voice, when she asked me to try getting my eyes opened. I was trying very hard to comprehend what she was saying, and slowly opened my eyes. Once I opened both my eyes, I was in a terrible shock, that I saw so many people around me. And I started to feel so embarrassed lying down on the floor at the workplace, while my supervisor, Jamie, lifted up my both legs. My hands were cold and sweating. I was questioning myself if this really happened. Well, stop questioning, because it wasn't a dream Aida. It was real. Oh God!
Now I'm feeling much better. This could be one of the stories that I will definitely share with my own children in the future. That their mummy, was sent home by an ambulance because of blacking out at Royal Mail. Whoahh, great story huh?
Thank you so much to my friends, for the great concern they've shown. And thank you to Shahreen, my new bangladesh friend for your worry. Your text was received while I was sleeping, so couldn't reply yours. Will surely send you a reply tomorrow morning. And I'm not going to forget to thank my personal doctor. May Allah bless us all with good health. And have a good day to all!
