Lesson learnt

Life has taught me so many wonderful things (maybe awful things). So many until I often forget what kind of life I had before. Life isn't a hell. Neither is a heaven. But indeed, as a platform, an escalator, and an elevator that help me to lift up my own life, and prepare me to the eternity. When I feel somewhere like above the sky, I almost forget that I could fall down at any time. I feel so great up there, that I see nothing else but myself. Well, at least when I was up there, I could see what happened down there. I could see clearly all the hardship that I went through. And sometimes thinking about my life and sorting out what I have learnt is as important as deciding which path to be taken. Maybe...


What has life taught me?

1. Seize the choice you made, rejoice in it, and be sure to make it worth your time.

2. I don't need friends who talk behind me, all I need is someone who is brave enough to face me and say the hell out.

3. Appreciate people around you, and never take them for granted. 

4. Don't lie because a lie will lead to another lies. 

5. When you feel like losing yourself, keep in mind that Allah is there for you. And He never loses sight of you.

6. What is done is done. There is nothing you could do to undo it.

7. Second chance does not necessarily mean giving a new chance to the same person. Rather it means giving the new chance to another person.

8. Be thankful to the lost past. Because of that, you're now embracing a beautiful present.

9. It's okay to be angry, to be moody. As long as you don't take it so long. Be rational. 

10. There comes a point when you realise the only person who always makes you smile is the same person who never stops to care about you. And that person is surely worth to keep.

More to write! But maybe you could write yours too!

And don't ever forget to thank everyone around you. When they make mistakes, you learn. When you make mistakes, you too learn!

#selamatmajujaya and #thankyou to #onlyyou!

Leave a Reply