Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah for these blessing years I have had. People keep asking me what I feel after turning 22 this year. I don't know exactly what should I feel, but I know that I am thankful and grateful to Allah for still giving me another chance to improve myself and be a better person.
Thank you guys for this wonderful birthday celebration. Even though, I always spoiled the supposed-to-be-surprised-birthday plan, but hey, it's still a surprise! Maybe I should say a-not-but-still-surprised party. That sounds good to me. Many thanks to all the lovely wishes on facebook, twitter, phone, and all. May Allah bless you all in return.
Thank you to Ma and Abah for taking care of me. I'm sorry for all the years that I have hurt you both. I really can't thank you enough, but I will try to be a good daughter and make you proud of me. I wanted to see you both laugh, and smile. And I really miss the moment when Ma kisses on my both cheeks, and Abah kisses me on my forehead. Thank you so much for the love you both give me. You raised me well, taught me well, and loved me even more. Your words, your prayers are the only strength I have. May Allah shower His blessings and happiness on you both and our family.
A special thanks dedicated to my dear future husband, thank you so much for everything. May Allah ease our ways, and give us His endless blessings towards a blessed relationship.


Happy belated birthday dik.. akak doakan semoga dikurnia keberkatan, kesihatan, rezeki melimpah ruah, ketenangan, kemudahan, umur yang panjang dan kasih sayang berpanjangan dunia dan akhirat. Amin..
dan bertemu jodoh yang sesuai dan saling menghormati. aminnn...