EASY Marriage

Clock is ticking, together with the time. It flies like an arrow. Very quick. It feels like I haven't had enough time to do all the things I planned. Three months in Malaysia was like three weeks. I didn't realise that all I did at home was laughing here and there. I enjoyed being at home with my family. Though it gave me headache sometimes to think about my own brother having problems with this and that. 

I have seen marriage that turns out well, and I too have seen some that do not. I always try to make a fair judgement and see the reasons behind it. Everyone can make a vow to love his/her partner eternally. However, not all people understand what love really means. It actually means everything. To feel the same happiness and the same pain. To be able to care and be responsible for the marriage they build. If in the beginning, they fight for their marriage to be approved by their parents, why not now they fight for the marriage to stand still. 

A husband divorced his wife because of his wife couldn't be able to give him his own "zuriat". That sounds cruel to me. As if only the husband wanted to have children and the wife doesn't. I don't really know the real situation of this, but yes, it happened. I have heard of this somewhere. Another case is when the in-laws families do not get along really well. The effects go straight to their children, which mean the husband and wife. I do not want to comment more about this because I'm not sure what really happens. What makes me aware of is the fact that marriage is not something easy as we always thought. It's not just having to pass the akad, have the real big reception, and be able to live together in a house. It means more than that. The responsibility is something that both husband and wife have to take. To have an understanding, to be able to help each other, care for each other and to always trust and tolerate.

Rasulullah SAW dalam hadisnya bermaksud, "Tiga perkara yang dilakukan dengan bersungguh-sungguh dianggap bersungguh-sungguh, dan yang dilakukan dengan gurauan (main-main) akan menjadi sungguh-sungguh iaitu nikah, talak dan rujuk"

One Response so far.

  1. ayin says:

    pendapat akak, cinta tidak menjamin kebahagian selepas berkahwin. Cinta adalah 'bonus' yg kejap timbul kejap tenggalam. Namun yang mengikat ikatan perkahwinan hingga ke hujung nyawa ialah tanggungjawab, sefahaman dan rasa hormat sesama suami dan isteri.

Leave a Reply